ADHD, Perfectionism, Parenting, and Motivation with Emily Kircher-Morris of the Mind Matters Podcast, Licensed Professional Counselor and ADHD Mom
Today, we’re talking to Emily Kirscher Morris of the Mind Matters Podcast.
Emily is a mom with ADHD, who is has kids with ADHD, and is married to a husband with ADHD, as well as a mental health counselor who is motivated to help gifted and talented kids with the social emotional challenges the face.
In today’s episode, we talk about Emily’s journey from teacher to mental health counselor, making educational decisions for our kids, reframing our expectations to help us accept our flaws and navigate perfectionism, and the importance of taking a strength-based approach to our kids, process over product, and a deep dive on motivation.
- Emily's Counseling Services
- Emily's Mind Matters Podcast
- The Gifted Support Network
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com