Dr. Carolyn Lentzsch-Parecalls is a pediatrician based in Texas who is confronting COVID-19 full on in her practice. She's one of the most intelligent, driven, and determined people I know. So, I was overjoyed when I found out she wanted to come on the show to talk about the virus and its fallout.
In today’s episode, Dr. Lentzsch-Parecalls gives us an overview of the COVID-19 Pandemic. We discuss where to get reliable information, why social/physical distancing matters, way to maintain support for your mental health (including medication), maintaining our social relationships, the impact of the virus on our medical infrastructure, and medical community, and a lot more. It's a fairly quick episode, but it's packed with ideas and information.
P.S. The promised Q&A will likely post this weekend, so there's still time to get questions to me. Send them to: brendan@ADHDessentials.com.
- Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Lentzsch-Parecalls and her work at http://www.gtw-health.com.
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs:
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com