Meg is surrounded by ADHD! But she works in the theater, so she can handle it.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Why extended family dinners make it hard for kids to eat
- How to get younger kids to eat a more varied diet
- How letting go of control can help you maintain it
- Why theater is a good choice for middle and high school kids with ADHD
- Skills kids learn doing theater
- And transitions
Want to learn more aobut the ADHD Essentials parent coaching groups?
Go to www.ADHDessentials.com/parentgroups.
Or join by emailing me at Brendan@ADHDessentials.com.
Registration for the Parent Coaching Groups closes on Monday, June 25th.