Improving Our Kids’ Mindsets, Trying Differently Not Harder, and Celebrating Small Wins, with Carrie Herzberger
Today, we’re talking to Carrie Herzberger. Carrie is a coach who helps kids and teens with ADHD and anxiety get unstuck, and develop the skills, mindsets and confidence they need to meet with success. Her goal is to help kids achieve in school, but also stand out, in their own way, outside of school.
In today’s episode, Carrie and I talk about helping our kids embrace little wins to build their confidence, how to try different rather than harder, and the importance of mindset shifts in the pursuit of success.
- Learn more about Carrie and her work at https://carrieherzberger.com.
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs: