Today, we’re talking to my friend Alan Brown. Alan is an entrepreneur, former marketing executive, and president of Crusher Solutions where he creates the ADD Crusher videos, tools, and Crusher TV. He’s also created a guide called “Stop Making Your ADD Worse”, which can be found on www.addcrusher.com.
In Today’s Episode, Alan and I talk about taking care of our brains and ways to do it - how visual clutter impacts us, the importance of paying attention to what we are paying attention to, and why simple carbs, though tasty and comforting, are not a good plan. We also talk tools we provide kids to manage their emotions.
- Learn more about Alan's work at www.addcrusher.com!
- Check out Crusher TV.
- The "Just Breathe" video Alan discusses in today's show.
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs:
Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com