Today, we’re talking to Stephanie Letourneau. Stephanie is a 3rd grade teacher, and a return guest, though it’s been a while! She was on about two years ago, in the early days of the pod to talk about how she was adding mindfulness to her classroom curriculum.
In Today’s Episode, we talk about distance learning from the teacher perspective, how her continued use of mindfulness in her virtual classroom is helping her students and their parents, and how the current COVID crisis is shining a light on inequities in our education system.
- Email your questions about mindfulness to Stepahie at MindfulTeacherStephanie@gmail.com
- Learn more about mindfulness at mindfulschools.org
- Or at mindful.org
Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs:
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com