Today, we’re talking to Cindy Goldrich, the founder of Pathways to Success Coaching.
Cindy is a mental health counselor and ADHD coach who has been working in the field for over 15 years. She is the author of two books on parenting children with ADHD, and books and training programs have been translated into multiple languages. In addition to working with parents, Cindy also trains ADHD coaches and other professionals.
In this episode, we discuss ways to distinguish between supporting and enabling, Cindy’s three N’s of praise, and the importance of connection and setting appropriate expectations in managing family dynamics.
ADHD reWired Podcast Network Plugs:
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com