1. Let them read whatever they want.
2. Use audiobooks (or audible).
3. Encourage books that are part of a series.
4.Encourage books from a high interest universe they know from other media (Spider-Man, Star Wars, Minecraft, LEGO, etc...).
6. Encourage reading comics & graphic novels.
7. If they're reading at inappropriate times (the dinner table, when they should be sleeping, etc...) don't make a huge deal out of it.
8. Make time for reading.
9. Read to them.
10. Read yourself.
Shameless Plugs (Besides the "Wall of Awful" video):
- ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Learn about The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups!
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Go to https://www.adhdrewired.com/events/ for details about the monthly Q&A with Eric Tivers.