Today, we’re talking to Cindy Jobs.
Cindy is a professional organizer and ADHD coach who I met at last month’s ADHD conference. And I’m really glad I did, because organization is a thing we ADHD folks tend to struggle with.
In today’s episode, we talk about organization as a balance between space and stuff, the clutter/anxiety connection, and making holiday kits.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Why Cindy enjoys working with ADHD folks
- The benefits of having a "Why"
- Organization takes time
- Brendan's two organizational insights (that came to him really late in life)
- Clutter correlating with anxiety
- Closet drama
- Getting rid of duplicates
- Looking at space like real estate
- Storing like things together
- Organizing through kits
- The geography of organization
- Reducing the barrier to entry
- Reducing the barrier to completion
- Organizational consent
- Cindy's Website: https://www.cindyjobs.com
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
- Join Our Facebook Community