Today, we’re talking to Dawn Marie DesRoche of EQ Solutions: You 2.0 about Emotional Intelligence. Dawn Marie helps people learn to recognize their reactions to people and situations, and teaches them how to respond to those same people and situations with more productive thoughts, feelings, and actions.
In today’s episode, we talk about balancing societal expectations against the needs of ourselves and our kids, experiencing a terrible moment without becoming the terrible moment, losing parents, and how adjectives are like stones in a basket.
- Find Dawn Marie at: https://eqsolutionsu2.com
- Or check out her LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmdesroches
- Join Our Facebook Community
- ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Learn about & Register for The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
- Go to https://www.adhdrewired.com/events/ for details about the monthly Q&A with Eric Tivers.