Helping Our Kids (and Ourselves) to Protect Personal (and Financial) Information While Online, with Tim M., Financial Expert & ADHD Parent
The other day, my friend Tim, an ADHD dad himself, was telling me about his job. It turns out that one of his responsibilities is helping kids (and adults) understand the importance of protecting their identity when online. I thought that might be useful information for you all to have, so I invited him on the pod!
In today’s episode, we talk about ways to keep identity safe, what to do if it’s not, and how to behave so that we don’t need to worry about our identity being stolen any more than we worry about getting hit by a car. We also discuss managing the contents of our phones, teaching our kids about social media, and how to create a password you’ll remember.
- Contact me at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups!
- Registration starts soon! https://www.adhdessentials.com/sign-up/.
- My "Wall of Awful"model was recently featured on Jessica McCabe's How to ADHD channel on YouTube. I'd love it if you'd go check out other her channel, and my episode. She does great work!