A Prescription Video Game for ADHD? Yup. EndeavorRx with Eddie Martucci, Co-Founder and CEO of Akili Interactive
Today, we’re talking to Eddie Martucci. Eddie is the Co-Founder & CEO of Akili Interactive, a digital medicine company. That prescription video game for treating ADHD that you’ve been hearing about? That’s the work of Eddie and Akili.
In Today’s Episode, we talk about Endeavor RX, the aforementioned prescription video game. We discuss how it came about, the thinking that went into it, how it’s different from other video games, what it does, and doesn’t do, whether it works for adults, and whether or not it can be used by kids with video game addiction.
- Learn about Eddie and his team at Akili at https://www.akiliinteractive.com/people
- Sign-Up to be one of the first to hear when EndeavorRX can be prescribed at https://www.akiliinteractive.com/get-endeavor
Special Bonus Citation Link:
- Want proof that EndeavorRX is the real deal? Here's a link to an FDA article about it: https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-permits-marketing-first-game-based-digital-therapeutic-improve-attention-function-children-adhd
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs: