Today, we’re talking to my friend, Dr. David Nowell. Dr. Nowell is an ADHD expert, and clinical neuropsychologist who works with his clients to identify areas of cognitive strength and weakness and relate those patterns to known profiles of brain-behavior relationship.
In Today’s Episode, David and I talk about the rejection sensitivity that so often accompanies ADHD. We discuss what rejection sensitivity is, the controversy surrounding it, it’s relationship to The Wall of Awful, how social competency factors into rejection sensitivity, things we can learn from the therapeutic models of CBT and DBT, and the mom/friend override.
- Learn about Dr. David Nowell and his work at www.drnowell.com
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs: