WARNING: At one point in this episode, we discuss mass shootings at mosques and synagogs. It's only a small part of the show, but it does occur. /WARNING
Today, we’re talking to René Brooks of Black Girl, Lost Keys. René is a member of the ADHD tribe, and return guest. She’s currently raising awareness for Black Women’s Health as part of the “Crazy Like a Fox Tour”. The tour will be in Philly on Sunday at Location 215, and then they’ll be at Impact Hub in Baltimore on July 27th. Go to CrazyLikeAFoxTour.com for more details.
In today’s episode, René and I share some of our ADHD struggles and vulnerabilities while discussing ADHD & Self-Esteem, the importance of asking for help, the intersection of mental health and race, and the power of networking.
- Learn more about Rene at her website: BlackGirlLostKeys.com
- Check her out on Facebook or Twitter
- And go see her in the "Crazy Like A Fox" Tour
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for the next round of The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
- Join Our Facebook Community