Today, we’re talking to Cindy Jobs.
Cindy is an expert in the field of organization, and an Associate Certified Coach. She helps people with ADHD simplify their lives through education, structure, and support.
In today’s episode, we talk about setting reasonable expectations around the holidays, the importance of clear, honest, early, and open communication, managing the various holiday pressure cookers, and using traditions to foster connection.
- Find Cindy Jobs https://www.cindyjobs.com
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com