COVID-19 & What to Do When You and Your Kids are Stuck in the House with Dr. Sharon Saline, Clinical Psychologist and ADHD Expert
After that, we’re talking to my friend, Dr. Sharon Saline. Dr. Saline is a licensed, clinical psychologist specializing in ADHD, and the author of “What Your ADHD Child Wishes You Knew”.
In today’s episode, Sharon and I are talking about what to do when your kids are cooped up at home. We did the interview through the lens of a snow day, but it works for quarantine and social distancing, too! There’s a lot of really good information and ideas in here. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you’re able to navigate the current pandemic with as much ease and grace as possible.
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs:
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com