It was is an honor and a privilege to reconnect with my old friend, Jarra Meltzer for this interview. Jarra is the senior Developmental Learning Specialist at the Interactive Learning Center in Lexington, MA, and is an expert in learning and development of children, both academically and socially.
In today’s episode, we discuss focusing on process over results, the power of saying “I wonder…”, allowing space for failure, asking better questions, and the pillars of problem solving.
- Learn more about Jarra and her work at https://theinteractivelearningcenter.com
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for the next round of The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
- Join Our Facebook Community