Lollie is a wife, mother and business owner with ADHD, parenting two boys with ADHD, and she’s driven to help students, families, and adults navigate the ADHD superhighway!
In today’s episode, Lollie shares her experiences as kid, mom, and coach with ADHD. We talk about empathic time travel, the power of fierce moms, why kids ruin sandboxes, the nature of ADHD coaching, and celebrating progress no matter how small.
NOTE: This episode may sound a little different to you. It was recorded live at the Commonwealth Learning Center in Needham, MA. As a result, there are some audio artifacts and background noises that don’t typically appear on my episodes, but I think it feels a bit more intimate, too.
I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed recording it! Please let me know what you think about this experiment in live recording by emailing me at Brendan@ADHDessentials.com.
- Learn more about Lollie's ADHD Coaching work at https://fastbraincoaching.com.
- Check out Lollie's "Fortuitous Housewife" blog at https://fortuitoushousewife.com.
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs: