Today, we’re talking to René Brooks of Black Girl Lost Keys.
Diagnosed with ADHD on three separate occasions, René is a friend of the pod, and a friend of mine, who has made it her mission to uplift others with ADHD.
In today’s episode, René shares with us her new mantra (and her new workbook), “Guard Your Yes”. We talk about the interplay between values and boundaries, the roles people pleasing and ADHD play in causing us to overtax ourselves, why would should expect both push back and a new sense of self-respect when we start guarding our yes.
Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- To learn more about René at blackgirllostkeys.com
- Check out her new YouTube Channel!
- Get her "Guard Your Yes" workbook.
- Check out the Black Girl Lost Tees store. Special deals for Black History Month!
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs:
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com