Today, we’re talking to Will Curb. Will is a dad, host of the Hacking Your ADHD podcast, and the proud owner of an ADHD brain.
In today’s episode, we discuss depression and perfectionism, inventorying the past year, allowing our ADHD struggles to inform our compassion for our kids, gaining from failure, and managing an Ultimate Frisbee Team (which is almost certainly one of the most ADHD jobs ever).
- Learn more about Will and his show at https://www.hackingyouradhd.com.
- Check out Will's episode on inventorying your year, that we discuss in today's episode.
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com