Today, we’re talking to Megan Vandersluys. Megan is a therapist with over a decade of experience, who specializes in play therapy services for children, as well as providing support for their parents.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about Play Therapy, and how to more effectively play with our kids. Megan discusses how video games factor into play therapy, the importance of “getting back into our bodies”, co-regulation and modeling through verbal awareness, and how to enter the child’s world.
- Learn more about Megan and her work at https://blossomtreecounselling.com
- Learn more about Synergistic Play Therapy at https://synergeticplaytherapy.com
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs:
Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com