Today, we’re talking to my friend, Lysa Miller. Lysa is amazing. She’s a single mom with ADHD of kids with ADHD. She has started and runs multiple businesses, including 3 Media Web, the company responsible for my website, and a women’s networking group in Central Massachusetts. Oh, and she’s also a client.
In today’s episode, Lysa opens up about her life with ADHD, and shares the lessons she’s leanred along the way. We discuss the importance of having a good morning, useful tech tools for managing our lives, teaching our kids by giving them jobs we struggle with, the struggles of supporting our kids when we have ADHD, too, and the power of looking for help.
RSVP for the Upcoming Live Podcast Episode at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn about Lysa's Web Design and Digital Marketing Agency at http://www.3mediaweb.com
Find out about Lysa's Women's Networking Group at http://www.metrowestwomen.com
Check out her upcoming women focused sales summit http://www.salesempowermentsummit.com
- Email Lysa at email@example.com
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
- Join Our Facebook Community