Learn the Reasons for Our Kids Behavior by Underreacting, with Michelle, ADHD mom and School Librarian
Today, we’re talking to Michelle. Michelle is an ADHD mom, as well as a school librarian. She’s also an alumn of the ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups.
In today’s episode, Michelle talks about how learning about her son’s ADHD helped her better understand the kids in her library (and vice versa), the tips and tricks she's learned for helping her son navigate his day (locker included!), and the power of under-reacting. She also talks about her experience as part of the ADHD Essentials Parent Groups - why she was hesitant to sign-up for a summer session, and why is was worth all the time and money she spent on it!
- Check Out Michelle's two of favorite resources (besides this show):
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs:
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com