Managing Defensiveness and Other Pitfalls in ADHD/Non-ADHD Relationships with Joyce Kubik and Robin Nordmeyer, ADHD Coaches
Today, we’re talking to Joyce Kubik and Robin Nordmeyer. Joyce and Robin are ADHD coaches who have created a program to help ADHD/nonADHD couples better manage their relationships.
In Today’s Episode, Joyce, Robin and I discuss managing blame, excuses, and defensiveness in relationships, the importance of being able to slow down & pause, improving our communication, and how couples can support each other.
- Learn about Robin and Joyce’s upcoming Marriage Uncomplicated Workshop: https://centerforlivingwellwithadhd.org/marriage-uncomplicated---couples-study.html
- Learn about Robin and her work at: https://centerforlivingwellwithadhd.org/adhd-coach-robin-nordmeyer---minnesota.html
- Email Robin: Robin@ADHDCoach.life
- Learn about Joyce and her work at: https://www.joycekubik.com/
- Email Joyce: Joyce@JoyceKubik.com
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs: