In today’s episode, we’re talking to Dr. Sharon Saline. Dr. Saline is a friend of the pod, a licensed, clinical psychologist, and the author of “What Your ADHD Child Wishes You Knew”.
In this episode, Dr. Saline and I talk about the effects of the pandemic on children and families. We discuss the data on mental health pre- and post-pandemic, moral injury, the effect it is having on social skills, and ways to manage the anxiety we're all experiencing.
ADHD reWired Podcast Network Plugs:
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com