Managing Our Parental Mindset with Penny Williams of Parenting ADHD and Autism. ADHD Expert, Author and Mother.
Today, we’re talking to Penny Williams of Parenting ADHD and Autism. Penny is a luminary in the field of ADHD and Autism. Her son’s ADHD diagnosis sent her on a journey from needing help to providing it. She’s written four award-winning books on the subject, and offers services like mom retreats, and coaching for parents in need. It was an pleasure to talk to her, and I’m very glad we’ve connected.
REGISTER FOR THE PARENTING AUTISM SUMMIT!
(IT'S USEFUL FOR ADHD PARENTS, TOO!)
In today’s episode, we talk about Penny’s journey as the mom of an ADHD son, the importance of parent mindset and how it can affect the emotional well-being of our homes, gaps between ability and output, and being a survivor.
RSVP for the Upcoming Live Podcast Episode at email@example.com.
- Learn more about Penny's work at https://parentingadhdandautism.com.
- Register for Penny's Parenting Autism Summit.
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
- Join Our Facebook Community