44: Parenting as Leadership with Tamara Rosier, PHD, BCC, ADHD Mom, and President of the ADHD Coaches Organization
Today, we’re talking to Tamara Roseer.
Tamara is the president of the ADHD Coaches Organization, the co-founder of Acorn Leadership, and the founder of the ADHD Center of West Michigan.
In today’s episode, we talk about parenting as leadership, developing core values in our kids, ways to avoid passing anxiety on to our kids, and the importance of being authentic when we parent.
- ADHD Coaches Organization https://www.adhdcoaches.org
- ADHD Center of West Michigan http://www.miadhd.com
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
- Join Our Facebook Community