Like so many of my recent guests, I met Mike, a former Marine and recently diagnosed single dad with ADHD, at the International Conference on ADHD last November. It was great to reconnect with him during the course of this interview, and get to know him a little better.
In today’s episode, Mike talks about how his military training has reframed his perspective on accomplishments, giving ourselves more credit, why we should let our kids make small mistakes, and the importance of self-care, and self-compassion.
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs: