Today, we’re talking to Lindsey Steele. Lindsey is a high school social studies teacher with ADHD. She writes about managing the life of a teacher while having ADHD on her blog, Fight, Pray, Teach.
In today’s episode, Lindsey and I talk about how having ADHD informs her teaching practice, and her relationships with her students. She also shares some of the organization strategies she uses in her classroom, and we talk about how they can be applied in the home by parents affected by ADHD.
- Learn more about Lindsey and her work at https://fightprayteach.wordpress.com/
- Read her article about organizing her classroom to be ADHD friendly.
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for the next round of The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
- Join Our Facebook Community