The ADHD Experience & the African American Experience with Inger Colzie. Social Worker, and ADHD Mom of an ADHD kid
Today, we’re talking to Inger Colzie MSW, LSW of Alchemy Coaching and Counseling Inger is an ADHD coach, as well as an ADHD mom of an ADHD kid. She brings her 15 years of expertise as a psychotherapist to her work with individuals, families and organizations to help them experience deeper connection, community, and authentic communication.
In Today’s Episode, Inger and I discuss ADHD and the African American experience. We discuss the cultural challenges to mental health support for black Americans, wearing a mask of normalcy as an ADHD person, code switching, and Inger shares what it’s like to be a parent with ADHD of a child with ADHD.
- Find Inger at https://www.ingercolziecounseling.com
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs:
Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com