Today, we’re talking to Brittany Smith of Devise and Conquer! Brittany is a cognitive neuroscientist, coach, and computer enthusiast. She specializes in helping people get their work done: better, more efficiently, and more enjoyably.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about the pitfalls and benefits of smartphones for people with ADHD. We look at ways to determine what your goals are for your smartphone, managing notifications to increase our available willpower, the importance of turning off autoplay, the affect social media can have on our mood, and best practices for setting up your phone.
- Connect with Brittany Smith at https://conquer.consulting
- Check out Voice Dream Reader at https://www.voicedream.com
ADHD Rewired Podcast Network Plugs:
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Contact Brendan about booking a workshop for your organization
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com