Today, we’re talking to Doug Harris of ADHD Synergy. Doug is a long-time ADHD coach, working primarily with creatives and the gifted. He organizes the Ann Arbor Michigan ADHD Support group, and was an absolute blast to talk to!
In today’s episode, Doug tells us about finding connection in ADHD conferences and groups, how he used streaks to meditate for 388 days in a row, his theory of pre-trying, and growing up with ADHD.
- Learn more about Doug at http://adhdsynergy.com
- Find the Ann Arbor, MI support group here: https://www.meetup.com/AnnArbor-ADHD-ADD-Support/
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for the next round of The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
- Join Our Facebook Community